Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hula Lady at Sunset



Big day today! The baby is due, in theory, the divine Miss C is off with her grandparents and so there are few better things to do other than potter in Magic Garden. Roses aplenty to deadhead and I've planted out some yellow pear seedlings, courtesy of the lovely Kellie. Am off to my favourite cafe for lunch with 2 of my favourite ladies and then it's home for a sleep. I am blooming with possiblity and the rose above is a reminder of that process...yes, I think the hypnobirthing affirmations are taking root. In time, I intend to get all Magnun PI with the nomenclature but today's not really the day. In the meantime, I call her Hula Lady at Sunset and remember good times.

1 comment:

  1. OMG LADY...good luck with that!!!! I'll be thinking of you pushing, puffing and a-hollering!!! Sending love for a safe delivery xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete