Thursday, September 1, 2011


Hello Hellebores! Hello Spring!

This type of shot makes me want to start super-imposing tiny creatures of the fey, in pearlescent outlines, so they could be seen in one direction but not the other. Spooky. As you've probably guessed my nous in this regard leaves alot to be desired and so rest assured, that won't eventuate. However, if you've visited and found that the images invisible, my apologies, I need some remedial image management lessons, I'm working on it and in short, I'm embarrassed...

But this is the first day of Spring, calendar wise and though it will take a little longer to work its way up the hill, I'm embracing today like my first born. This time last year, I was in a haze of pregnancy and this seasonal milestone passed me by. Even still, now that our new baby has been 9months in and 9months out, days still pass me by...but not today, people, not today! She started out overcast but burnt off into unapologetic blue, her brilliance almost accusatory as if to say, 'Oh, really? You doubted me?' If only the sky could talk...



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so miss them. No hellebores or many spring flowers here in Mackay, QLD. Spring doesn't really exist here, so it lovely to view your flowers! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolute pleasure! The Blue Mountains is in total spring has sprung glory but a front up outta the Antarctic has really thrown us for loop. The second the calendar says September, I just want to believe the weather is warmer but alas, no. Though I envy your tropical loveliness, I would so love to be able to have frangipani and bougainvillaea successfully. I need a beach house!

    Thank you so much for visiting and especially for leaving a message, you've made my day X

    ReplyDelete